Know the Recipe of Butterless Sponge Cake to Stay Healthy
Butter is one if the major ingredients in world cuisine and when it comes to Indian cuisine, especially North Indian food without butter nothing can be imagined. Having said that butter like every other good things also comes with its set of disadvantages related to health. Keeping in mind the lifestyle in current times, there has to be a check on calorie intake. This is the reason we at cake4you along with all the delicious cakes around also take care of the health of our customers. In this blog we will sharing the recipe of How to Prepare a spongy and smooth Butter less cake. We at cake4you provide all sorts of cakes for all kinds of occasions (Birthday, Anniversary, celebrations etc) in and around Gurgaon 24/7 through online order.
Undoubtedly along with taste butter also brings in a lot of advantages but like we know excess of anything is bad and excess of butter intake can lead to the increase of bad cholesterol in the body. A single spoon of butter has 30 mg of cholesterol and 7 grams of saturated fat. For a healthy and fit life, intake of more than 15 grams of saturated fat is not good for humans.
Presenting the recipe for a smooth butter-less cake from the cake experts of Gurgaon.
- White Flour – 3/4th Cup
- Eggs – 4
- Powdered Sugar or Castor Sugar – 3/4th Cup or as per taste
- Baking Powder – 3/4th tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 3/4th tsp
- Cake Tins – 2 Round (8 inches)
- Oven Temperature – 204-degree Centigrade or 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Butter Paper
- Cut the butter paper as per the shape of the cake design tin shape and place it inside the tin followed by greasing. Sprinkle some flour/sugar over it.
- Add eggs one by one in a cup to a large mixing bowl.
- Now in this mixing bowl containing the eggs, add vanilla essence, powdered sugar, and baking powder and mix it well. Keep mixing until the mixture turn foamy. Don’t add the flour all at once but step by step with the use of a table spoon followed by mixing the mixture nicely.
- Divide this cake batter into two tins.
- Hollow out the center by pushing the batter from the center towards the sides. This is done to ensure the cake is thicker in the edges rather than the center.
- Place both the tins in a pre-heated oven and let it bake for at least 15-20 minutes. The cake is almost ready when you start to notice the edges shrinking.
- Once the baking part is over, allow the cake to cool down post which its ready to served and shared with friends and relatives.
Cake is one of the most beautiful and must have dishes during any sort of celebration. Though the preparation is not any sort of rocket science but we at cake4you put our best foot forward and hire the best people in the business to make baking look like an art and ensure the final product comes up with the best results. Try the butter less sponge cake recipe in your home but in case you fail we at cake4you are always there to assist you or provide you with a Delicious and healthy Butter Less Sponge Cake.
Ultimate Guide To Different Types Of Frosting For Cakes & Cupcakes
Interesting Facts About Cakes You Must Know
11 Most Delicious Non-Indian Desserts in the World
Best Dishes To Taste The Authentic Italian Cuisines